28 Mar 2012 Leave a comment
19 Mar 2012 2 Comments
I decided to photograph the various stages of creating today’s Skinner Co .
If you’d like to see the whole comic, head over to flashpulp.com
I work with five layers in adobe photoshop.
- The bottom layer is a white background.
- The second layer is the text box where I write the memo.
- Layer three is the the line that separates the comic from the text box and the website/copyright info.
- The fourth layer is the colour, but only work on this layer when the last layer is done.
- The top layer is the rough sketch/ink layer. I draw the concept of the comic, then fix up the lines as I go.
25 Feb 2012 6 Comments
So, I had a chance to work on some art projects over the last week.
I had previously posted a little something I had done up for Rich The Time Traveller (our chief Chrononaut) and I finally got it coloured. This is my first ~real~ attempt at working with an airbrush, so I hope it turned out well.
23 Feb 2012 Leave a comment